Linking communities and our future . . .
We are studying public transportation in Erie and Niagara counties. Who’s riding? Where are you going? How is the current service working? Our region is growing; our transit system needs to keep pace. The best way for us to do that, is for you to tell us how.
We appreciate your support and interest in the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA) and Niagara Frontier Transit Metro System, Inc (Metro). We encourage comments and questions, but reserve the right to remove:
1. Comments that include spam;
2. Comments that contain inappropriate language, are obscene and/or defamatory;
3. Comments that incite illegal activity;
4. Comments containing specific or imminent physical threats;
5. Off-topic comments that are unrelated to NFTA-Metro;
6. Comments infringing on copyrighted or trademarked material;
7. Any other unlawful comments.
The public comments expressed on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site do not reflect the opinions or position of NFTA-Metro nor are these sites a complaint forum for NFTA-Metro employees and passengers.
All service-related questions or comments that require an immediate response should be directed to the NFTA-Metro at (716) 855-7211. We will respond to questions or comments during normal administrative hours.